Meet New Zealand’s top executive coach & global award-winning executive coach Shane McConigly (ACEC | SCCEC). Woodhouse Mountain Lodge, New Zealand (for senior and emerging leaders).
WHAT MAKES THIS RETREAT UNIQUE?
Immersive, personalised leadership development experience, leveraging highly acclaimed coach Shane McConigly’s and his expertise.
Globally Accredited Leadership Assessment which uncovers your leadership traits that are helping you and or hindering you as an effective leader
Improve your leadership style and effectiveness by working in and learning through real-world challenges with intimate peer-to-peer groups, where you will be:
- Leading self
- Leading with others
Private one-on-one coaching session prior to your arrival to delve into your current leadership approach.
The time and space to reflect inwards and professionally develop
- You are a newly appointed leader who has stepped into a leadership role, a curious emerging leader that is earmarked for a future executive position, or currently leading a team with no previous experience and want to explore how to improve your leadership that will benefit you, your team and your organisation
- Enjoy deep conversations to learn with others, are open to sharing your insights and give time and space for others to present their insights
- You are willing to participate with others to get the best out of you, and your peers and add value to generate new ideas that form a new way of thinking and doing to improve the status quo.
- You grab the opportunity to learn for your own self-benefit and enjoy being part of a group that learns for the betterment of others
- You want to explore and unearth areas of your leadership that will heighten your awareness and broaden your learning style to support you to become a better leader
- Gain knowledge from and with other emerging leaders that have expertise in different industries
- Want to embrace the opportunity to improve your leadership capability and make a great experience with like-minded leaders that are driven to shape your own growth
- Open to receiving feedforward suggestions that support your growth from exceptional coaches
- Understand that as a good leader, you don’t have to have all the right answers, but you are willing to listen, collaborate with others and change your mind with the intent of building greater knowledge
Prior to entering the retreat, all participants will
- take the globally accredited leadership assessment designed and utilised by CEO and elite executives.
- have a 1hr 30min private 1-2-1 coaching session to discuss results and uncover your leadership maturity, blind spots and potential with Shane.
UPCOMING RETREAT DATES
- EFL01 – TBC
- EFL02 – TBC
- EFL03 – TBC
Day 1 – Evening Arrival
Time: 16:00 to 21:00
Focus: Welcome Dinner & Introductions
Day 2 – How You Lead
Time: 08:30 to 16:30 (Includes Breaks)
Focus: Why you lead the way you do: Today we focus on your leadership, what are your leadership tendencies, behaviours, belief systems and how these are supporting or hindering your ongoing leadership progression and success.
Day 3 – Leadership Success
Time: 08:30 to 16:30 (Includes Breaks)
Focus: Case Studies, Peer Learning & Leadership Situations: Learning solutions through collaborative real life situations. Today we share a variety of leadership scenarios and case studies. Learn from peer-peer situations and how to apply findings to your own leadership approach.
Day 4 – Creating Your Compelling Future
Time: 09:30 to 14:00 (Includes Breaks)
Focus: Joining the dotes, plan to becoming an effective leader: We will finely tune your leadership development plan. Discuss your key learnings from your leadership retreat and share individual commitments.
1 Month Post Retreat
Includes: 1hr Private one-on-one coaching session with Shane to confidentially discuss your progress since the retreat.